Friday, February 15, 2013

Here we ....Goooo !!!

                  GRAB a chair and ... let's go on an organizing journey


                                           There is a new blog in town !!


                                    I love to organize anything and everything

                     There is always something to learn about... be better about... to read about.

                                            If there is order in life I think ....

                                      there tends to be p e a c e in our lives

                                            Surroundings                                    
                     
                      It is easier to attack whatever we are facing that day or in our lives in general

                               SO ....let's take some journeys together and have some fun ... !
                 
                   I know there will only be two and half people who read this in the beginning
            
                  That's O K ... it will give me a little time to figure out what I am doing !!

                            Hope you have FAB day!!!

                                                                              Ooh La La ....  Lisa

5 comments:

  1. Yeah! This 1/2 person is very excited you posted and to read all that is to come! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bring it on Ooh La La ... Lisa!
    I'm ready and waiting for you to bring order to my life!!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Good to see you posting and showing us how to organize our lives...I'm ready for some help.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so excited to see all your ideas on being organized! Love it!

    ReplyDelete