Wednesday, May 1, 2013

A Smashing Good Time !!!

There is  ALOT of work in planning a wedding !! SHEESH !! Where is the reception ? Pictures . Food . THE DRESS . Shoes . Centerpieces . oh & add in ... { a mild heart attack & 7 way bypass ... THAT story is for another day !!} C o l o R s .  flowers . Well I needed 2 be organized in a big way !! So I got a smash book & went 2 work !! If you have ever used these books or seen them they are VERY self explanatory ... JuST SmAsH EvERY thing together .. literally !! How fun does THAT sound ? 
                        SO I kept all the phone #'s we needed. every receipt .questions we had. business cards AND took it everywhere we went . ready 2 write down anything we had 2 !! As the months flew by I added baby pics. bling . lace. stickers. washi tape. After THE BIG EVENT was over I added some more stuff !! T's shower pics . wedding . .. well just about everything important 2 document our daughters { & her wonderful hubbie } HUGE . LIFE CHANGING DAY !! T & R can look @ this book years from now & so can their family ! It doesn't matter HOW we document but it is so  IMPORTANT  that we do document !!

                                                             Have a FAB day !!

                                                                                    oohlala ~~~ Lisa 

PS . I didn't even mention their HARROWING car accident that totaled the car ... 4 days b4 the heart attack story ... another day ... another post   :)


Documenting a Special Time .....
Phone #'s.Cards.Appt....
Smashing r Memories .....

Shoes.Wedding Expo.Cake.Vintage.....
Car Accident in New Mexico Documented.....
Pocket Page.Announcement.....


2 comments:

  1. What a great idea! I'd like a SMASH book for by quilts...gotta think about that one. :O) If you turn off the word verification it would be so much easier (just don't allow anonymous comments) because this is my third time trying to send (I hate the squiggly words!)--hope it works this time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to make some Smash Books! I love this idea!!!

    ReplyDelete